HVN Contestable Fund Request for Proposals (RFP; Version 3, November 2020)
Version 3 of the Request for Proposals (RFP) was issued on 04 November 2020. The main updates under Version 3 are as follows:
- Co-funding requirements for Contestable Fund Research Grant projects have been changed to increase accessibility for Food & Beverage industry collaborators.
- Please refer to page 17 of the document ‘Part A – The Opportunity’ (document link at bottom of web page).
- Expressions of Interest no longer require Eligible Respondents to fill out a formal template.
- If you have an idea for a proposal you would like to discuss, simply email the HVN Directorate at email@example.com with a brief summary and we will contact you.
- All Contestable Fund templates have been revised to take into account user feedback obtained from the 2019-2020 year.
- Revisions include removal of redundant requests, inclusion of additional instructions and examples, and other editorial changes in the interest of clarity and user experience.
Final Call for Proposal Submissions
The final deadline for submission of proposals to the HVN Contestable Fund (31 August 2021) has passed and we are no longer accepting submissions.
The HVN team thanks all those teams who submitted proposals. All submissions are currently under review in accordance with the Review and Assessment Process listed in Section 7 of the document “Part A – The Opportunity’ (document link at bottom of web page).
Please email the HVN Directorate at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or concerns.
The ‘Essential Documents’ suite remains available below: