High-Value Nutrition is proud to sponsor the 2020 Sir Paul Callaghan Eureka! Awards.
For these awards year 11-13 students and tertiary students deliver 12-minute presentations about how an application of science or technology will benefit Aotearoa New Zealand. Earlier this week the finalists were questioned about their research by the judges, in a live stream session led by Kim Hill.
We are looking forward to the announcement of the 2020 Eureka! winners at the gala dinner on Thursday 8 October.
The judging panel:
• Professor Margaret Hyland – Vice-Provost (Research) Victoria University of Wellington
• Ms Kim Hill – Broadcaster and colleague of Sir Paul Callaghan
• Dr Russ Ballard – Former Chairman of the Rotary Club of Wellington Eureka! Trust (Inc)
• Dr Michelle Dickinson – Passionate engineer on a mission to increase stem access for all
• William Rolleston – Science advocate, farmer and biotechnologist
• Willy-John Martin – Connector scientists, industry and Māori
• Jennifer Palmer – Research student, science communicator and previous Eureka premier award winner