Read about the highlights of HVN’s work over the last year in our Annual Report: A Year in Review
- 17 new projects establish in collaboration with 16 new industry partners, including 4 large businesses and 12 small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Completed a pilot study that validated a metabolic health scoring tool (MetS-Z score) for use in Aotearoa New Zealand by current and future researchers.
- Launched the national dietary intervention study – ‘He Rourou Whai Painga’.
- Started a large study on a kūmara-based weaning food to evaluate infant development.
- Commenced a unique residential study evaluating diet and ethnicity on risk of type-2 diabetes with 13 industry partners providing 23 products.
- And much more…